WeLCuM 2...

WeLCuM 2...
The (In)Complete Gay Man's Guide on How 2 Succeed in West Hollywood Without Really Trying!
*****************************************************************

Thursday, November 29, 2007

C-iNG STaRZ (W/ SYPHiLiS) ~ ur 1 toxic mommy!

A little birdie has told me (And yes, that little birdie's name is In Touch Weekly!) that this has just impregnated BRiTNeY SPeaRS with her 3rd little bundle of anti-joy!

Damn, y'all! I knew that oysters and chocolate made for good aprhodisiacs... But who'd have ever thunk that meth and KFC would, too!

Britney's not a girl. She's not yet a woman. She's a c#m-dump receptacle for trailer trash parolees in WhiteBoy FuBu! (And she's my Homo-RoleModel!)

PS: Notice yesterday's last posting. I guess the old adage proves true... Ask and you shall receive!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I JUST THREW UP IN MY MOUTH. A LOTTA BIT!

Anonymous said...

he's kinda silverlake-y hot, right?

Anonymous said...

Don't insult Silverlake?!?! :-)