WeLCuM 2...

WeLCuM 2...
The (In)Complete Gay Man's Guide on How 2 Succeed in West Hollywood Without Really Trying!
*****************************************************************

Friday, November 30, 2007

Queer QueRies ~ MiCHaeL aNTHoNY is ISO rep!

So, I'm hardcore ISO a literary agent. And as y'all can tell by my extremely, high-sterically and well-written blog, I most DEF deserve one. But with this g*d-damn writer's strike, no one of consequence is paying any mind to the further no one of consequences like my MiCHaeL aNTHoNY self.

In order for this little person to trap the attention of the big whigs, I've decided to go creative with my cover letter.

WHaT MY MaTCH.CoM PRoFiLe MiGHT SaY aBouT Me… iF I HaD a MaTCH.CoM PRoFiLE

Age: 20’s-ish / Location: Hollywood Hills Upslope / Sex: Get me my 1st job, and we’ll talk!

Title: M4Rep ~ XXXtremely Talented Writer ISO Agent 4 Long-term Relationship

Ad: I’ve been around the (writer’s) block, but me and my Bic are ready to settle down.
Looking 4 my Dream Agent 2 share lots of LOL’s and 10% with.
I like long walks in the Beverly Center and romantic low-carb dinners by energy-efficient light.
U should look like your writing specs, because I do.
Oh, and no Reality TV, please. I’m not anti-unscripted or anything, but I like my drama raw.

Too much? I'd call me... I think.

No comments: