WeLCuM 2...

WeLCuM 2...
The (In)Complete Gay Man's Guide on How 2 Succeed in West Hollywood Without Really Trying!
*****************************************************************

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

aMuSiNG MuSiNG ~ what's my sign?

What's my sign, you ask me? MiCHaeL aNTHoNY is a Leo, tried and true. And here's what the heavens are telling me to do today...

You might wake up feeling a little under the weather, perhaps too tired to go anywhere, and you'll want to stay in. Perhaps this is the best course of action for today. Drink lots of juices, and get some rest. Tomorrow you'll probably feel much better!

Uh, aren't horoscopes supposed to inspire and facilitate inner-reflection? Instead, my astro-paragraph is telling me to hunker down, sip my gin and juice and pray for daylight.

Typically, I'm against drinking before sundown (sans happy hour, of course), but... F#ck it! Me and JiMMY BeaN are going back to bed! Don't judge me; it is, after all, written in the stars!

No comments: