WeLCuM 2...

WeLCuM 2...
The (In)Complete Gay Man's Guide on How 2 Succeed in West Hollywood Without Really Trying!
*****************************************************************

Monday, December 3, 2007

(uN)aMuSiNG MuSiNG ~ just... uuuuugh!

With 5 minutes and 30 seconds left in the day, you're not going to get any witty banter of pop culture proportions from me. I've spent the day fighting. Fighting with The SnowMan. Fighting with FranziaMommy. Fighting with the post man (literally, our post man). My cat, my boss, my boss's boss, that fat bitch at my gym's check-in counter, that dumb f#ck at the Koo-Koo-Roo register, my too-tight jeans and my consistently b!tchy next apartment-adjacent neighbor... Basically, anything and everything that could throw life's proverbial sh!t into my face has... And they've eaten big pieces of corn before doing it!

Sick? Maybe. But I'm sick too. Sick! Sick and tired of fighting with everyone and anyone that's recently eaten naturally produced (and yet still high-carb) roughage.

Good night to you all. Here's to a better and more witty-banter-filled tomorrow. I promise more LOL-able posts...

No comments: