WeLCuM 2...

WeLCuM 2...
The (In)Complete Gay Man's Guide on How 2 Succeed in West Hollywood Without Really Trying!
*****************************************************************

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

aMuSiNG MuSiNG ~ finally!

I know that I profess to non-stop LOL as I surf through the CraigsList Missed Connections... But secretly, I always ask myself: Where's mine?! I'm gorgeous too, g*ddamn!t!

Well, ding-ding-freaking-ding! My day of casual stalking via cyberspace has arrived. I now present you with (drum roll, please!)... My missed connection:

that guy working at CELEBRATION THEATRE ~ m4m
2007-12-04 ~ 12:46AM
u were working in the office and gave the speech. u are so adorable and such a great host. i know you know we totally had a connection. u even made my friend jealous with how u kept smiling at me. i'd be honored to take u out for a coffee sometime soon. u seem like a great friend, if not more

See, I am pretty! Some might even go as far as to say... "Adorable!" And hey, a little free coffee never killed anyone, right? Right...?!

No comments: